These Terms and Conditions tell you the rights and obligations that you have. Please read these carefully. You may have other rights granted by law and these Terms and Conditions do not affect these.
By ordering goods or services from Elementary Signs Ltd. you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions which override and replace all other terms and conditions.
This page is an extract of our full terms and conditions which can be viewed here.
1) All products supplied by Elementary Signs Ltd remain the property of Elementary Signs Ltd until payment in full has been received. Title of goods does not pass until goods are paid for in full.
2) The Artwork, Designs and Layout, including any images, drawings, designs or logos, of any signs, Banners, Posters or Displays or any other items or design, built or designed or supplied by Elementary Signs Ltd or it's employees, remains protected by copyright. The copyright is the intellectual property of Elementary Signs Ltd and does not pass with the purchase of any Sign, Banner, display or any items designed or produced by Elementary Signs Ltd.
3) All versions of Elementary Signs Ltd Logo and tag line, all brochures, fliers, websites and any other material, either printed or electronic are all protected under copyright and are all the property of Elementary Signs Ltd. These items may not be used without the prior written permission of Elementary Signs Ltd nor can they be passed to other or third parties for any reason without the written agreement of Elementary Signs.
4) All deliveries of signs or other products must be checked for damage or missing items at the time of delivery/receipt. Any damaged or missing items must be recorded when signing for the delivery and reported to Elementary Signs within 24hours. Please note that by just signing for a delivery without checking you will be accepting that the signs are received in good condition even if the damage is found subsequently.
5) Occasionally we will offer discounts, these will be for a variety of reasons. All discounts are offered only on the express condition that the final invoice is settled in full within 30 days of the date of the invoice. Discounts will be lost if a discounted invoice is not settled in full within 30 days of the date of the invoice.
6) Installations. It is rare that an installation has to be cancelled however there will be a charge of £250.00 + v.a.t. for each full day or £150.00 + v.a.t. for each half day when a pre-arranged installation is cancelled within three working days.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you have any complaints about our service or any goods or services you purchase from us please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
5 The Pines Business Park,